Bio- & Neurofeedback
BCIA Accredited EEG Biofeedback Certification Training Programme
Presented by the Hearing & Health
In completion of this course practitioners will be able to:
Neurofeedback Stimulation Centre:
Provides educational courses to professionals who want to incorporate biofeedback and specifically neurofeedback into their practices.
This course offers the neuro-feedback practitioner all the information needed to get started in offering neurofeed-back in a practice.The hands-on seminar include lectures, demonstrations, dia-logues and supervised trai-ning on leading instrument systems.
The emphasis of this training experience is on how to conduct successful sessions with a wide range of clients.
- This is a post-graduate course
- Applicants should have a professional degree in a health related field.
- Previous clinical and computer experience is helpful, but not required in order to learn to conduct QEEG sessions.
TUITION / FEES / ITEMS COVERED BY FEES
The following study material is included in this fee:
SIX DAY COURSE FEE: R12 500
NUMBER OF CREDIT HOURS & EEG BLUEPRINT COVERAGE
This total program meets all didactic and mentoring criteria required by the Biofeedback Certification Institute of America, in order to take the certification exams. Based on the BCIA blueprint for certification and re-certification, participants receive certificates for all blueprint hours completed.
- Required 36 Didactic Hours
- 8 Hours of Biofeedback Instruction
- 10 Practical Sessions on a Neurofeedback System
- 2 Hours Direct Monitoring
- Participants will use their fellow participants as “clients”.
- Mentoring of 10 Case Presentations, as well as continuous mentoring for six months.
FACULTY & CREDENTIALS
Hannelie Kemp: BCIAC #B4741, Associate Fellow; BCIA-EEG #1614, Associate Fellow.
- Master in Educational Psychology
- BA Hons Psychology
- Trauma Counsellor
- BA Fine Arts
- HED Pre-Primary Education
- Berard AIT Trainer & Practitioner
- Gestalt Play Therapist & Art Therapist
- Educational Kinesiologist
Neurofeedback Studies Under:
- 2001 – Victoria Ibric MD. PhD Psych. (Roshi): Los Angeles
- 2003 – Helena Kerekhazi (Biograph Procompt+): New York
- 2003 – George Martin (Bioexplorer): Boulder, Colorado
- 2004 – Play Therapy Courses in Gestalt Perspective: Beginners & Advanced
- 2004 – Course on the Physiological Basis of Learning & Kinesiology: Carla Hannaford
- 2007 – NF Peak Performance: Train with Rae Tattenbaum in Hartsford, Connecticut
- 2007 – Biofeedback Incontinence Training: Minneapolis, Minnesota & Long Island, NY
Biofeedback Studies Under:
Rich Sherman PhD, in Suaquamish, Seattle, USA
- 2006: Present a workshop at Neurofeedback Conference in San Diego, USA
- 2006: Present Poster at 2nd Autism World Conference in Cape Town, South Africa
- 2007: Present paper at Berard AIT Conference in Connecticut, USA
- 2009: Present paper at SA ACAPAP, South Africa
- 2010: Present workshop at 3rd world Conference of Ego state Therapy atSun City, South Africa
- 2012: Present two posters at the 30th International Congress of Psychology in Cape Town